Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.078094, 151.650787.
Blacksmiths is a small coastal town in New South Wales, Australia. It is a suburb of the City of Lake Macquarie and a truly wonderful vacation spot. It is known primarily for its resorts and beaches, as well as excellent sports facilities.
Map of Blacksmiths, Australia
Blacksmiths, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Blacksmiths, Australia is -33.078094, and the longitude is 151.650787. Blacksmiths, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 4' 41.1384'' S and 151° 39' 2.8332'' E.
Blacksmiths, Australia elevation is 4 meters height, that is equal to 13 feet.
Blacksmiths, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 4' 41.1384'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 39' 2.8332'' E|
|Elevation (m)||4 m|
|Elevation (f)||13 feet|
Coordinates of Blacksmiths, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)
- Singleton, NSW, Australia (-32.569473, 151.178818)
- Wycliffe Well, Davenport, NT, Australia (-20.799999, 134.233337)
- Meckering, WA, Australia (-31.626118, 117.016869)
- Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia (-33.794498, 150.976501)
- Old Beach, TAS, Australia (-42.774723, 147.269165)
- Coral Bay, WA, Australia (-23.144722, 113.776390)
- Uralla, NSW, Australia (-30.640720, 151.500702)