Blacktown, NSW, Sydney, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.771000, 150.906296.
Blacktown is a small town in North South Wales, which is one of the neighborhoods of Sydney, Australia. It is located 25 miles northwest of Sydney city center and is a developing residential zone, with the population close to 50,000 people. There are a few commercial and shopping zones in the town, but Blacktown is the most famous with its excellent facilities for sports and recreation.
Map of Blacktown, NSW, Sydney, Australia
Blacktown, NSW, Sydney, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Blacktown, NSW, Sydney, Australia is -33.771000, and the longitude is 150.906296. Blacktown, NSW, Sydney, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 46' 15.6000'' S and 150° 54' 22.6656'' E.
Blacktown, NSW, Sydney, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 46' 15.6000'' S|
|DMS Long||150° 54' 22.6656'' E|
Coordinates of Blacktown, NSW, Sydney, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)