Millicent, SA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -37.594944, 140.353699.
Millicent is a town with the population close to 5,000 residents, located in South Australia. Despite being quite a small town, there are plenty of landmark including the Millicent National Trust Museum, the South East Family History Center, the Tantanoola Caves Conservation Park, Millicent Library & Gallery, the Canunda National Park. That is why the town attracts a lot of tourists.
Where is Millicent, SA, Australia on Map?
Road map of Millicent, SA, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Millicent, SA, Australia
Millicent, SA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Millicent, SA, Australia is -37.594944, and the longitude is 140.353699. Millicent, SA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 35' 41.7984'' S and 140° 21' 13.3164'' E.
Millicent, SA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 35' 41.7984'' S|
|DMS Long||140° 21' 13.3164'' E|
Coordinates of Millicent, SA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)