Brescia, Province of Brescia, Lombardy, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.541553, 10.211802.
Brescia is a wonderful historic city and the capita of the Province of Brescia, situated in northern Italy. Located right at the foot of the Alps, the city is a true pearl of Italian culture, architecture, and social life. There is a hige number of tourist attractions and landmarks in Brescia, starting from traditional old buildings in the central part of the city (a large cathedral, a palace, a city hall, etc.), and ending up with plenty of shops and modern markets, entertainment parks and open areas. The city is famous with its museums, galleries, and monuments.
Map of Brescia, Province of Brescia, Lombardy, Italy
Brescia, Province of Brescia, Lombardy, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Brescia, Province of Brescia, Lombardy, Italy is 45.541553, and the longitude is 10.211802. Brescia, Province of Brescia, Lombardy, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 32' 29.5908'' N and 10° 12' 42.4872'' E.
Brescia, Province of Brescia, Lombardy, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 32' 29.5908'' N|
|DMS Long||10° 12' 42.4872'' E|
Coordinates of Brescia, Province of Brescia, Lombardy, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)