Bari, Apulia, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.125278, 16.866667.
A beautiful old city of Bari is a part of the region of Apulia in south eastern Italy. The city was established by some local populations before the 3rd century BC and has been developing as a part of the Ancient Roman Empire. In the Middle Ages Bari started turning into a very important trade point and a key port of the region. Modern city is a center of culture and education, with a large university situated there. Today's Bari is a home to about a third of a million residents, and it is a transport hub connected with the neighboring cities and regions by air, water, land, and so on. The number of the landmarks of the city is huge and it is possible to find something to do and see for all kinds of tastes and budgets.
Map of Bari, Apulia, Italy
Bari, Apulia, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bari, Apulia, Italy is 41.125278, and the longitude is 16.866667. Bari, Apulia, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 7' 31.0008'' N and 16° 52' 0.0012'' E.
Bari, Apulia, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 7' 31.0008'' N|
|DMS Long||16° 52' 0.0012'' E|
Coordinates of Bari, Apulia, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)