Broad Peak, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.811668, 76.565002.
Broad Peak is a spectacular mountain and a part of the Himalayas, situated near the border between Pakistan and China. With the elevation close to 26,414 feet, Broad Peak is the 11th tallest mountain in the world. It can be found in the Western Himalayas and is the tallest part the Gasherbrum massif. Broad Peak is located just less than 5 miles south of K2 which is the second tallest mountain in the world. The first attempts to climb the mountain took place in the mid 1950s, and the first successful attempt was undertakes by a group of Austrian mountain climbers. No so many groups tried to ascend the Broad Peak. The record of climbing the mountain was set in 1984 by a Polish climber who managed to reach the mountain peak in 21 hours and 50 minutes.
Where is Broad Peak, China on Map?
Road map of Broad Peak, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Broad Peak, China
Broad Peak, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Broad Peak, China is 35.811668, and the longitude is 76.565002. Broad Peak, China is located at China country in the Mountains place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 48' 42.0048'' N and 76° 33' 54.0072'' E.
|DMS Lat||35° 48' 42.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 33' 54.0072'' E|
Coordinates of Broad Peak, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Mountains in China
Also check out these related Mountains.
- Tianzi Mountain, Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (25.075899, 111.655800)
- Gasherbrum III, China (35.733334, 76.633331)
- Gyachung Kang, China (28.098057, 86.742226)
- Shishapangma Mount, China (28.352222, 85.779724)
- Broad Peak, China (35.811668, 76.565002)
- Gasherbrum I Mount, China (35.724445, 76.696388)
- Cho Oyu Mount, China (28.094168, 86.660835)
- Lhotse Mountain, China (27.961666, 86.933334)