Lhotse Mountain, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.961666, 86.933334.
Lhotse Mountain is known as the fourth highest mountain in the world. It is a part of the Himalayas and is located partially in China and partially in Nepal. Lhotse is a part of the Everest region and is situated just a few miles south of the Everest Peak. In Tibetian, Lhotse means "South Peak". The total elevation of the mountain is estimated to be 27,940 feet and the mountain includes two other peaks known as Lhotse Shar (known for its amazing glacier) and Lhotse South. The first attempt to climb the mountain are dated by the middle of the 20th century, and recently, a couple has managed to descent with ski from the summit of the mount.
Map of Lhotse Mountain, China
Lhotse Mountain, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lhotse Mountain, China is 27.961666, and the longitude is 86.933334. Lhotse Mountain, China is located at China country in the Mountains place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 57' 41.9976'' N and 86° 56' 0.0024'' E.
Lhotse Mountain, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 57' 41.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 56' 0.0024'' E|
Coordinates of Lhotse Mountain, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Mountains in China
Also check out these related Mountains.
- Tianzi Mountain, Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (25.075899, 111.655800)
- Gasherbrum III, China (35.733334, 76.633331)
- Gyachung Kang, China (28.098057, 86.742226)
- Shishapangma Mount, China (28.352222, 85.779724)
- Broad Peak, China (35.811668, 76.565002)
- Gasherbrum I Mount, China (35.724445, 76.696388)
- Cho Oyu Mount, China (28.094168, 86.660835)
- Lhotse Mountain, China (27.961666, 86.933334)