Gasherbrum I Mount, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.724445, 76.696388.
Gasherbrum I Mount is the 11th tallest mountain in the world. It is a part of the Himalayas and is located in Southern China, quite close to the border between China and Pakistan. The mount is sometimes referred to as The Hidden Peak or as K5. Its elevation is 26,510 feet. The name of the mount can be roughly translated from the Sanskrit as "A Shiny Wall" and it reflects the snowy shiny view of the mount peak. The mount started being explored by various expeditions in the 1930s, and the first successful attempt to climb it was undertaken in 1950s by a group of American mountain climbers. The mount is not one of the hardest to climb and there were many successful attempts afterwards.
Where is Gasherbrum I Mount, China on Map?
Road map of Gasherbrum I Mount, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Gasherbrum I Mount, China
Gasherbrum I Mount, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gasherbrum I Mount, China is 35.724445, and the longitude is 76.696388. Gasherbrum I Mount, China is located at China country in the Mountains place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 43' 28.0020'' N and 76° 41' 46.9968'' E.
|DMS Lat||35° 43' 28.0020'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 41' 46.9968'' E|
Coordinates of Gasherbrum I Mount, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Mountains in China
Also check out these related Mountains.
- Tianzi Mountain, Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (25.075899, 111.655800)
- Gasherbrum III, China (35.733334, 76.633331)
- Gyachung Kang, China (28.098057, 86.742226)
- Shishapangma Mount, China (28.352222, 85.779724)
- Broad Peak, China (35.811668, 76.565002)
- Gasherbrum I Mount, China (35.724445, 76.696388)
- Cho Oyu Mount, China (28.094168, 86.660835)
- Lhotse Mountain, China (27.961666, 86.933334)