Brookfield, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.824867, -87.853447.
The village of Brookfield in Cook County, Illinois, United States is located along Salt Creek that is home to oak savannas with a wide variety of animal and plant species. It is situated 10 miles northwest of Chicago Midway International Airport and 15 miles west of downtown Chicago. It was settled in 1889, incorporated in 1893, and has a total area of 3.07 sq mi (7.95 km2). The village is home to The Galloping Ghost Arcade that is the largest video arcade in the country. Other points of interest in the city include the Brookfield Historical Society, Maple North Park, Jaycee Ehlert Park, North Kiwanis Park, Brookfield Woods, and Linda Sokol Francis Brookfield Library.
Where is Brookfield, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Brookfield, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Brookfield, IL, USA
Brookfield, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Brookfield, IL, USA is 41.824867, and the longitude is -87.853447. Brookfield, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 49' 29.5212'' N and 87° 51' 12.4092'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 49' 29.5212'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 51' 12.4092'' W|
Coordinates of Brookfield, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United States
Also check out these related Villages.
- Amana Colonies, IA, USA (41.800617, -91.869537)
- Winnetka, IL, USA (42.110359, -87.747559)
- Wilmette, IL, USA (42.082493, -87.750229)
- Summit, IL, USA (41.791241, -87.819542)
- South Holland, IL, USA (41.601418, -87.617012)
- River Forest, IL, USA (41.895248, -87.825714)
- Rantoul, IL, USA (40.300907, -88.199913)
- Park Forest, IL, USA (41.491425, -87.687454)
- Lombard, IL, USA (41.871281, -88.035065)
- Libertyville, IL, USA (42.283375, -87.963936)