Brooklyn, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.650002, -73.949997.
Brooklyn is one of the central and arguably the most popular district of New York, the US. With the population exceeding 2.5 million people, mostly Brooklyn dwellers are rich people and officials. It used to be an independent city and is known as financial and commercial center of the country. It also is a shipbuilding and construction industry center.
Map of Brooklyn, NY, USA
Brooklyn, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Brooklyn, NY, USA is 40.650002, and the longitude is -73.949997. Brooklyn, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 39' 0.0072'' N and 73° 56' 59.9892'' W.
Brooklyn, NY, USA elevation is 16 meters height, that is equal to 52 feet.
Brooklyn, NY, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 39' 0.0072'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 56' 59.9892'' W|
|Elevation (m)||16 m|
|Elevation (f)||52 feet|
Coordinates of Brooklyn, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United States
Also check out these related Districts.
- South Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA (41.739685, -87.554420)
- East St Louis, IL, USA (38.624516, -90.150642)
- Glacial Lakes State Park, Starbuck, MN, USA (45.541313, -95.531502)
- Onslow County, NC, USA (34.667904, -77.512085)
- Florence Park, Tulsa, OK, USA (36.135910, -95.944733)
- Sefton, Merseyside, UK (53.503475, -3.035066)
- Cape Neddick, York, ME, USA (43.174095, -70.609909)
- Upper East Side, Miami, FL, USA (25.830500, -80.180374)
- Monterey Park, CA, USA (34.062511, -118.122849)
- Ardenwood, Baton Rouge, LA, USA (30.448336, -91.128960)