Brooks, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.564167, -111.898888.
Brooks is a city in the province of Alberta in central Canada. Currently the city is a home to about 15,000 people, and the settlement was named after a local railway engineer who was one of the first designers of the railroads in the region. Established about 100 years ago, the city has been developing steadily, mainly as a center of farming, buffalo hunting, and culture. Its population has also been gradually rising throughout these years. The city is famous for its large entertainment center, as well as great facilities for sports such as ice-hockey, American football and baseball. There are professional teams in the city, which demonstrate success in their particular kinds of sports. A known Lake Newell Resort is located a few miles south of the city.
Map of Brooks, AB, Canada
Brooks, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Brooks, AB, Canada is 50.564167, and the longitude is -111.898888. Brooks, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 33' 51.0012'' N and 111° 53' 55.9968'' W.
Brooks, AB, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 33' 51.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||111° 53' 55.9968'' W|
Coordinates of Brooks, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Percé, QC, Canada (48.533333, -64.216667)
- Paspébiac, QC, Canada (48.033333, -65.250000)
- Otterburn Park, QC, Canada (45.533333, -73.216667)
- Notre-Dame-des-Prairies, QC, Canada (46.049999, -73.433334)
- Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot, QC, Canada (45.366669, -73.933334)
- Normandin, QC, Canada (48.833332, -72.533333)
- Nicolet, QC, Canada (46.216667, -72.616669)
- New Richmond, QC, Canada (48.166668, -65.866669)
- Neuville, QC, Canada (46.700001, -71.583336)
- Murdochville, QC, Canada (48.966667, -65.500000)