Brown University, Providence, RI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.826820, -71.402931.
Brown University is a private research university located in the very center of Providence, Rhode Island, United States. It is an Ivy League university and one of the oldest universities in the state, founded on September 15, 1764, as "The College in the English Colony of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations". Currently, there are more than 10 thousand students studying in Brown University, and the educational establishment is known for a number of successful and famous alumni like the president of the World Bank, the inventor of the first silicon transistor, U.S. Secretary of State, U.S. Secretary of State and Attorney General, CNN founder, CEOs, actors, actresses, and musicians. Nearby attractions include Peter Green House, Ruth J. Simmons Quadrangle, Sayles Hall, The Walk (South), Main Green, Haffenreffer Museum of Anthropology, John D. Rockefeller, Jr. Library, The Providence Athenaeum, John Hay Library, John Carter Brown Library, Wayland Arch, RISD Museum, The Stephen Hopkins House, H.P. Lovecraft House, and so on.
Where is Brown University, Providence, RI, USA on Map?
Road map of Brown University, Providence, RI, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Brown University, Providence, RI, USA
Brown University, Providence, RI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Brown University, Providence, RI, USA is 41.826820, and the longitude is -71.402931. Brown University, Providence, RI, USA is located at United States country in the Universities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 49' 36.5520'' N and 71° 24' 10.5516'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 49' 36.5520'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 24' 10.5516'' W|
Coordinates of Brown University, Providence, RI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Universities in United States
Also check out these related Universities.
- University of Notre Dame, IN, USA (41.699280, -86.238899)
- Vanderbilt University, TN, USA (36.144051, -86.800949)
- Georgetown University, Washington, D.C., USA (38.907852, -77.072807)
- Washington University in St. Louis, MO, USA (38.648987, -90.312553)
- Rice University, TX, USA (29.717154, -95.404182)
- Boston University, MA, USA (42.350876, -71.106918)
- Carnegie Mellon University, PA, USA (40.443336, -79.944023)
- University of Southern California, CA, USA (34.022415, -118.285530)
- Cornell University, NY, USA (42.454323, -76.475266)
- Emory University, GA, USA (33.797028, -84.323242)