Burlington, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.275429, -101.428291.
A small town and a neighborhood of Minot city in central North Dakota, Burlington can be reached by Highway 52 and is a historic settlement, established in the mid 1880s. It is a part of Ward county and is considered to be among three oldest towns of the county. The town used to be known with the nickname "The Forks". The peak of its development was the late 1970s, when it became a very good and affordable place to live for those who had jobs in expanding Minot. Today, there are about 11 hundred people living in Burlington. The community is very nice and provided with excellent facilities including a few parks and large areas for sports.
Map of Burlington, ND, USA
Burlington, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Burlington, ND, USA is 48.275429, and the longitude is -101.428291. Burlington, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 16' 31.5444'' N and 101° 25' 41.8476'' W.
Burlington, ND, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Burlington, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 16' 31.5444'' N|
|DMS Long||101° 25' 41.8476'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Burlington, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- City Park Town, New Orleans, LA, USA (30.001667, -90.092781)
- Bronxville, NY, the USA (40.939999, -73.826111)
- Aliquippa, PA, USA (40.615002, -80.263054)
- Lindenwold, New Jersey, the US (39.817226, -74.988892)
- Oldtown, Idaho, the US (48.185555, -117.030281)
- Newark, Ohio, USA (40.058121, -82.416664)
- Sparta, WI, USA (43.943054, -90.811668)
- Genesee, CA, USA (40.043056, -120.753891)
- Effingham, IL, USA (39.120834, -88.545830)
- Saint Cloud, FL, USA (28.230556, -81.285278)