Burrton, KS, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.025169, -97.671547.
A small village in central Kansas, Burrton is a small settlement with the population close to 9 hundred people. The village is situated near Highway 50, about 8 miles east of Hutchinson. The town was established in the middle of the 19th century near a small railway station. The name of the village is believed to take source from the surname of the first railroad officer of the area.
Where is Burrton, KS, USA on Map?
Road map of Burrton, KS, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Burrton, KS, USA
Burrton, KS, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Burrton, KS, USA is 38.025169, and the longitude is -97.671547. Burrton, KS, USA is located at United States country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 1' 30.6084'' N and 97° 40' 17.5692'' W.
|DMS Lat||38° 1' 30.6084'' N|
|DMS Long||97° 40' 17.5692'' W|
Coordinates of Burrton, KS, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United States
Also check out these related Villages.
- Brockport, NY, the US (43.214169, -77.939445)
- Lanark Village, FL, USA (29.883333, -84.595833)
- Clinton, MI, USA (42.586472, -82.929161)
- Blue, AZ, USA (33.610229, -109.106339)
- Nevada, IN, USA (40.395161, -86.004784)
- Valdez, AK, USA (61.130833, -146.348328)
- Girdwood, Anchorage, AK, USA (60.941982, -149.151138)
- Luverne, ND, USA (47.252270, -97.934883)
- Ayr, ND, USA (47.041126, -97.490326)
- Rome, OH, USA (38.666119, -83.380272)