Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.686386, 83.432426.
Butwal is a small city in southern Nepal, located slightly to the north of Tilottama. According to the recent archaeological findings, the first settlements appeared in the area centuries ago, but the city became a point of interest of the specialists since an ancient tooth of an animal was found there, estimated to be over 10 million years old. The current city's economy is based on trade, services, and a bit of industry. There are a few very good schools in the city.
Map of Butwal, Nepal
Butwal, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Butwal, Nepal is 27.686386, and the longitude is 83.432426. Butwal, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 41' 10.9896'' N and 83° 25' 56.7336'' E.
Butwal, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 41' 10.9896'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 25' 56.7336'' E|
Coordinates of Butwal, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nepal
Also check out these related Cities.
- Taplejung, Mechi, Nepal (27.354712, 87.667488)
- Butwal, Nepal (27.686386, 83.432426)
- Bhimdatta, Nepal (28.987280, 80.165184)
- Dhangadhi, Nepal (28.683359, 80.608063)
- Birgunj, Nepal (27.005915, 84.859085)
- Kathmandu, Nepal (27.700001, 85.333336)
- Hetauda, Nepal (27.429071, 85.029716)
- Kathmandu, Nepal (27.700769, 85.300140)