Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.700769, 85.300140.
Kathmandu is the capital city and the largest city in Nepal, with the population about 1 million people. Located in the valley in central Nepal, the city is the center of the country's tourist industry and every year thousands of visitors come here to enjoy beautiful temples, canals, palaces, gardens, and other attractions. The city of Kathmandu has ancient history and many interesting activities to offer.
Map of Kathmandu, Nepal
Kathmandu, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kathmandu, Nepal is 27.700769, and the longitude is 85.300140. Kathmandu, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 42' 2.7684'' N and 85° 18' 0.5040'' E.
Kathmandu, Nepal elevation is 1292 meters height, that is equal to 4,239 feet.
Kathmandu, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 42' 2.7684'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 18' 0.5040'' E|
|Elevation (m)||1,292 m|
|Elevation (f)||4,239 feet|
Coordinates of Kathmandu, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nepal
Also check out these related Cities.
- Taplejung, Mechi, Nepal (27.354712, 87.667488)
- Butwal, Nepal (27.686386, 83.432426)
- Bhimdatta, Nepal (28.987280, 80.165184)
- Dhangadhi, Nepal (28.683359, 80.608063)
- Birgunj, Nepal (27.005915, 84.859085)
- Kathmandu, Nepal (27.700001, 85.333336)
- Hetauda, Nepal (27.429071, 85.029716)
- Kathmandu, Nepal (27.700769, 85.300140)