Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.178473, 84.721313.
Jeetpur (जीतपुर) is a city in Bara District, Province No. 2, Nepal, located in the Tarai region, the southern part of the country, and to the southwest of Parsa National Park. It is considered one of the fast-developing cities as well as the youngest sub-metropolitan city in Nepal. Simara Airport is situated 35 kilometers east of Jeetpur.
Where is Jeetpur, Nepal on Map?
Road map of Jeetpur, Nepal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jeetpur, Nepal
Jeetpur, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jeetpur, Nepal is 27.178473, and the longitude is 84.721313. Jeetpur, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 10' 42.5028'' N and 84° 43' 16.7268'' E.
|DMS Lat||27° 10' 42.5028'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 43' 16.7268'' E|
Coordinates of Jeetpur, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nepal
Also check out these related Cities.
- Taplejung, Mechi, Nepal (27.354712, 87.667488)
- Butwal, Nepal (27.686386, 83.432426)
- Bhimdatta, Nepal (28.987280, 80.165184)
- Dhangadhi, Nepal (28.683359, 80.608063)
- Birgunj, Nepal (27.005915, 84.859085)
- Kathmandu, Nepal (27.700001, 85.333336)
- Hetauda, Nepal (27.429071, 85.029716)
- Jeetpur, Nepal (27.178473, 84.721313)
- Kathmandu, Nepal (27.700769, 85.300140)