Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.429071, 85.029716.
Hetauda is a small city in Nepal, located in the Makwanpur District, south territory of Nepal. Its population is about 55,000 people. The area is mainly known with the parks, including Martyr Memorial Park or Palung Valley. Other attractions include a historic fort, Kathmandu Valley, Manakamana Temple and other temples, etc.
Map of Hetauda, Nepal
Hetauda, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hetauda, Nepal is 27.429071, and the longitude is 85.029716. Hetauda, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 25' 44.6556'' N and 85° 1' 46.9776'' E.
Hetauda, Nepal elevation is 467 meters height, that is equal to 1,532 feet.
Hetauda, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 25' 44.6556'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 1' 46.9776'' E|
|Elevation (m)||467 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,532 feet|
Coordinates of Hetauda, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nepal
Also check out these related Cities.
- Taplejung, Mechi, Nepal (27.354712, 87.667488)
- Butwal, Nepal (27.686386, 83.432426)
- Bhimdatta, Nepal (28.987280, 80.165184)
- Dhangadhi, Nepal (28.683359, 80.608063)
- Birgunj, Nepal (27.005915, 84.859085)
- Kathmandu, Nepal (27.700001, 85.333336)
- Hetauda, Nepal (27.429071, 85.029716)
- Kathmandu, Nepal (27.700769, 85.300140)