Taplejung, Mechi, Nepal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.354712, 87.667488.
Taplejung is a large municipality and the headquarters of the same name district, located in Mechi, the easternmost part of Nepal. The settlement is located quite high in the mountains, thus it is a point of interest for those who enjoy mountainous area and nature. The town's economy is fed by agriculture and tourism, with the main attraction of the settlement, Pathibhara Devi Temple, which is a point of interest to many local Hindu religion followers.
Where is Taplejung, Mechi, Nepal on Map?
Road map of Taplejung, Mechi, Nepal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Taplejung, Mechi, Nepal
Taplejung, Mechi, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Taplejung, Mechi, Nepal is 27.354712, and the longitude is 87.667488. Taplejung, Mechi, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 21' 16.9632'' N and 87° 40' 2.9568'' E.
|DMS Lat||27° 21' 16.9632'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 40' 2.9568'' E|
Coordinates of Taplejung, Mechi, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nepal
Also check out these related Cities.
- Taplejung, Mechi, Nepal (27.354712, 87.667488)
- Butwal, Nepal (27.686386, 83.432426)
- Bhimdatta, Nepal (28.987280, 80.165184)
- Dhangadhi, Nepal (28.683359, 80.608063)
- Birgunj, Nepal (27.005915, 84.859085)
- Kathmandu, Nepal (27.700001, 85.333336)
- Hetauda, Nepal (27.429071, 85.029716)
- Kathmandu, Nepal (27.700769, 85.300140)