Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.700001, 85.333336.
Kathmandu is the largest and the most populated city of Nepal, its current capital city. Located in central area of the country, this city has the population of about 2.5 million people. Known as one of the least expensive cities of the world, Kathmandu is a very popular tourism center offering its guests and visitors a large number of attractions, including architectural and historic monuments, museums, galleries, temples, festivals, and so on.
Map of Kathmandu, Nepal
Kathmandu, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kathmandu, Nepal is 27.700001, and the longitude is 85.333336. Kathmandu, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 42' 0.0036'' N and 85° 20' 0.0096'' E.
Kathmandu, Nepal elevation is 1305 meters height, that is equal to 4,281 feet.
Kathmandu, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 42' 0.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 20' 0.0096'' E|
|Elevation (m)||1,305 m|
|Elevation (f)||4,281 feet|
Coordinates of Kathmandu, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nepal
Also check out these related Cities.
- Taplejung, Mechi, Nepal (27.354712, 87.667488)
- Butwal, Nepal (27.686386, 83.432426)
- Bhimdatta, Nepal (28.987280, 80.165184)
- Dhangadhi, Nepal (28.683359, 80.608063)
- Birgunj, Nepal (27.005915, 84.859085)
- Kathmandu, Nepal (27.700001, 85.333336)
- Hetauda, Nepal (27.429071, 85.029716)
- Kathmandu, Nepal (27.700769, 85.300140)