Côte Saint-Luc, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.467548, -73.652573.
Côte Saint-Luc is a community situated in the region of Montreal municipality, which is in the southern part of the province of Quebec in the eastern Canada. The area used to be settled in the late 18th century but developed quite slowly, thus it has got the status of the town only in the beginning of the 20th century. Nowadays, the city is a home to about 31 thousand people and the community is both French and English speaking, with approximately the same portion of people speaking these languages. Côte Saint-Luc is a great place to visit and enjoy local interested architecture and nice places to eat.
Map of Côte Saint-Luc, QC, Canada
Côte Saint-Luc, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Côte Saint-Luc, QC, Canada is 45.467548, and the longitude is -73.652573. Côte Saint-Luc, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 28' 3.1728'' N and 73° 39' 9.2628'' W.
Côte Saint-Luc, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 28' 3.1728'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 39' 9.2628'' W|
Coordinates of Côte Saint-Luc, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Plessisville, QC, Canada (46.216667, -71.783333)
- Pincourt, QC, Canada (45.383331, -73.983330)
- Percé, QC, Canada (48.533333, -64.216667)
- Paspébiac, QC, Canada (48.033333, -65.250000)
- Otterburn Park, QC, Canada (45.533333, -73.216667)
- Notre-Dame-des-Prairies, QC, Canada (46.049999, -73.433334)
- Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot, QC, Canada (45.366669, -73.933334)
- Normandin, QC, Canada (48.833332, -72.533333)
- Nicolet, QC, Canada (46.216667, -72.616669)
- New Richmond, QC, Canada (48.166668, -65.866669)