Calgary, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.049999, -114.066666.
Situated on a beautiful natural setting, Calgary is one of the largest cities of the province of Alberta in Canada. Established in the late 19th century as a small town, it received the city status in the very end of the century. It is a nice and quite rapidly developing center of industry, education, culture, and social life of the region. The economy of Calgary is heavily based on industry, as well as services, manufacturing, and agriculture. The city is known as a center of very active social life, with plenty of festivals, competitions, celebrations, and various sports related events. The principal landmarks of the city include Glenbow Museum, the city's historical fort, Prince's Island Park, National Music Center, Shaw's Millennium Park, etc.
Where is Calgary, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Calgary, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Calgary, AB, Canada
Calgary, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Calgary, AB, Canada is 51.049999, and the longitude is -114.066666. Calgary, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 2' 59.9964'' N and 114° 3' 59.9976'' W.
Calgary, AB, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 2' 59.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||114° 3' 59.9976'' W|
Coordinates of Calgary, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)