Campbellton, NB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.005001, -66.673058.
A small city of Campbellton is a part of New Bruinswick province, which is situated in the easternmost part of Canada. It is a home to about 64 hundred people and is a small center of culture, services, and social life of the region. The city was founded by the immigrants fro Europe, mainly French, and the residents have reserved the culture and traditions of France. Due to an important strategical location of Campbellton, the city lived through a lot of battleships and military campaigns. Today it is a quiet and very lovely city to visit, with wonderful natural setting and plenty of things to see. There are many good schools and a few modern hospitals in the city. The community is found of sports and culture, and there is a large number of events taking place in the city, related to sports and arts.
Map of Campbellton, NB, Canada
Campbellton, NB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Campbellton, NB, Canada is 48.005001, and the longitude is -66.673058. Campbellton, NB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 0' 18.0036'' N and 66° 40' 23.0088'' W.
Campbellton, NB, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 0' 18.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||66° 40' 23.0088'' W|
Coordinates of Campbellton, NB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)