Capital Hill, ACT, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.306179, 149.126419.
Capital Hill is a small district of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, and a site where Australian Parliament is located. Geographically it is a small hill where the Parliament House built in 1988 is located, surrounded by Capital Circle, a circular road. The area used to be known as Kurrajong Hill, with the total area close to 2.5 square km.
Map of Capital Hill, ACT, Australia
Capital Hill, ACT, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Capital Hill, ACT, Australia is -35.306179, and the longitude is 149.126419. Capital Hill, ACT, Australia is located at Australia country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 18' 22.2444'' S and 149° 7' 35.1084'' E.
Capital Hill, ACT, Australia elevation is 591 meters height, that is equal to 1,939 feet.
Capital Hill, ACT, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 18' 22.2444'' S|
|DMS Long||149° 7' 35.1084'' E|
|Elevation (m)||591 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,939 feet|
Coordinates of Capital Hill, ACT, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Australia
Also check out these related Districts.
- Kirra, Coolangatta QLD, Australia (-28.169287, 153.533630)
- Clare Valley, Clare SA, Australia (-33.833569, 138.610001)
- Edge Hill, QLD, Australia (-16.900728, 145.738388)
- Earlwood, NSW, Australia (-33.919804, 151.126083)
- Clayton, VIC, Australia (-37.915047, 145.129272)
- Wheelers Hill, VIC, Australia (-37.898998, 145.182999)
- Claremont, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.980000, 115.781998)
- Peppermint Grove, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.999001, 115.767998)
- Northcote, Melbourne, VIC, Australia (-37.772202, 144.999405)
- Capital Hill, ACT, Australia (-35.306179, 149.126419)