Cardington, OH, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.500614, -82.893517.
Cardington is a village in Morrow County, the state of Ohio, USA.
It is located on U.S. Route 42 and 45 miles north of Columbus. The village is a small historic place founded in the middle of the 19th century. It is home to a few schools, stores, and restaurants. Notable residents of the village include politicians Wesley Goodman and Thad H. Brown. Heimlich Park and Heritage Park are main points of interest of the village.
Where is Cardington, OH, USA on Map?
Road map of Cardington, OH, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Cardington, OH, USA
Cardington, OH, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cardington, OH, USA is 40.500614, and the longitude is -82.893517. Cardington, OH, USA is located at United States country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 30' 2.2104'' N and 82° 53' 36.6612'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 30' 2.2104'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 53' 36.6612'' W|
Coordinates of Cardington, OH, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United States
Also check out these related Villages.
- Hyannis, MA, USA (41.652882, -70.290787)
- Amana Colonies, IA, USA (41.800617, -91.869537)
- Winnetka, IL, USA (42.110359, -87.747559)
- Wilmette, IL, USA (42.082493, -87.750229)
- Summit, IL, USA (41.791241, -87.819542)
- South Holland, IL, USA (41.601418, -87.617012)
- River Forest, IL, USA (41.895248, -87.825714)
- Rantoul, IL, USA (40.300907, -88.199913)
- Park Forest, IL, USA (41.491425, -87.687454)
- Lombard, IL, USA (41.871281, -88.035065)