Carlinville, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.280560, -89.890327.
Carlinville is a city and the seat of Macoupin County in Illinois, United States, located 61 miles north of St. Louis and 45 miles south of Springfield. It was founded in 1865 and named for Thomas Carlin, the seventh governor of Illinois. The city is home to Blackburn College, situated at 700 College Ave. Illinois Route 4 serves the area. Points of interest in the city include Loveless Park, Macoupin County Historical Society, Carlinville Historic District, Demuzio Sport Center, Macoupin County Courthouse, and Public Square. An American author Mary Hunter Austin was born in Carlinville on September 9, 1868, and died in Santa Fe on August 13, 1934. An American entomologist Charles Robertson was also born in the city on June 12, 1859.
Where is Carlinville, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Carlinville, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Carlinville, IL, USA
Carlinville, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Carlinville, IL, USA is 39.280560, and the longitude is -89.890327. Carlinville, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 16' 50.0160'' N and 89° 53' 25.1772'' W.
|DMS Lat||39° 16' 50.0160'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 53' 25.1772'' W|
Coordinates of Carlinville, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Charles City, IA, USA (43.066807, -92.683464)
- Burlington, IA, USA (40.810947, -91.131844)
- Boone, IA, USA (42.060650, -93.885490)
- Wabash, IN, USA (40.800262, -85.830887)
- Vincennes, IN, USA (38.678299, -87.522491)
- Valparaiso, IN, USA (41.483845, -87.063965)
- Terre Haute, IN, USA (39.472298, -87.401917)
- Shelbyville, IN, USA (39.524483, -85.786476)
- Richmond, IN, USA (39.828354, -84.894196)
- Plymouth, IN, USA (41.345619, -86.316971)