Castine, ME, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.389732, -68.804054.
Castine is a coastal town, located on Penobscot Bay between the Bagaduce River and Penobscot River in Hancock County, eastern Maine, United States. It was founded in 1613, incorporated in 1796, and named for Jean-Vincent d'Abbadie de Saint-Castin, a French military officer. It is one of the oldest towns in the region. The town is home to Maine Maritime Academy. There are several historical landmarks and tourist attractions in the town, including Dice Head Lighthouse, Wilson Museum, Fort Madison, Witherle Woods, Wadsworth Cove Beach, Castine Historical Society, Starr & Virginia Lampson Preserve, and Adam Gallery.
Where is Castine, ME, USA on Map?
Road map of Castine, ME, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Castine, ME, USA
Castine, ME, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Castine, ME, USA is 44.389732, and the longitude is -68.804054. Castine, ME, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 23' 23.0352'' N and 68° 48' 14.5944'' W.
|DMS Lat||44° 23' 23.0352'' N|
|DMS Long||68° 48' 14.5944'' W|
Coordinates of Castine, ME, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)