Castle Coole, Enniskillen, Fermanagh, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.335518, -7.601313.
Castle Coole is known also as Killyhevlin Industrial Estate, is an old histori mansion located at Castlecoole Road, Enniskillen, Fermanagh, the United Kingdom. The building was constructed in the end of the 18th century, and it is one of the key attractions of the area. The castle is surrounded by a beautiful park which can be visited year round, but the mansion is open only in summer months.
Where is Castle Coole, Enniskillen, Fermanagh, UK on Map?
Road map of Castle Coole, Enniskillen, Fermanagh, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Castle Coole, Enniskillen, Fermanagh, UK
Castle Coole, Enniskillen, Fermanagh, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Castle Coole, Enniskillen, Fermanagh, UK is 54.335518, and the longitude is -7.601313. Castle Coole, Enniskillen, Fermanagh, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 20' 7.8648'' N and 7° 36' 4.7268'' W.
|DMS Lat||54° 20' 7.8648'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 36' 4.7268'' W|
Coordinates of Castle Coole, Enniskillen, Fermanagh, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- Hammersmith Odeon, where Alchemy: Dire Straits Live was recorded (51.490868, -0.224698)
- Clarence House, London, England, the UK (51.504002, -0.138500)
- Prime Meridian (Greenwich) (51.477928, -0.001545)
- Sky Garden, London, the UK (51.511177, -0.083094)
- County Hall, London, the UK (51.501945, -0.118889)
- Edinburgh Festival Wheel, Edinburgh, Scotland, the UK (55.950050, -3.202994)
- Lloyds Building, London, the UK (51.513058, -0.082361)
- The Shard, London, the UK (51.504501, -0.086500)
- The Royal Albert Hall, Kensington, London, UK (51.500942, -0.177498)
- Town Hall, Biddulph, Staffordshire, UK (53.116688, -2.175320)
No comments written yet.