Castleton, VT, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.610622, -73.179832.
A small town in central Vermont, Castleton is located near highway 4 and has the population close to 4,000 people. The settlement was established in the second half of the 18th century as a small agricultural village, which stated developing very fats. In the beginning of the 19th century, the first medical school was established in Castelton. In modern times the town is a small center of arts and culture, with a few small museums of local social activists and art lovers like the Higley House, or the building of modern Castleton Federated Church.
Map of Castleton, VT, USA
Castleton, VT, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Castleton, VT, USA is 43.610622, and the longitude is -73.179832. Castleton, VT, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 36' 38.2392'' N and 73° 10' 47.3952'' W.
Castleton, VT, USA elevation is 134 meters height, that is equal to 440 feet.
Castleton, VT, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 36' 38.2392'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 10' 47.3952'' W|
|Elevation (m)||134 m|
|Elevation (f)||440 feet|
Coordinates of Castleton, VT, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)
- Chambersburg, PN, USA (40.028900, -77.590698)
- Hollister, CA, the US (36.852501, -121.401665)
- Soledad, CA, the US (36.424721, -121.326385)
- Pacific Grove, CA, the US (36.617779, -121.916664)
- Moss Landing, CA, the US (36.804443, -121.786942)