Cave Creek, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.833340, -111.951355.
Cave Creek is a small town in the county of Maricopa in central Arizona, USA. It is situated on the very northern edge of Phoenix metropolitan area and is a neighborhood of Carefree town. Both towns are located right near Tonto National Forest, and there is a number of monuments and buildings of historic importance in Cave Creek. Those include the Tubercular Cabin, Golden Reef Stamp Mill, the First Church of Cave Creek, and others. Currently, there are about 37 hundred people living in Cave Creek, with some considerable number of residents working in the services for the national forest.
Map of Cave Creek, AZ, USA
Cave Creek, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cave Creek, AZ, USA is 33.833340, and the longitude is -111.951355. Cave Creek, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 50' 0.0240'' N and 111° 57' 4.8780'' W.
Cave Creek, AZ, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Cave Creek, AZ, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 50' 0.0240'' N|
|DMS Long||111° 57' 4.8780'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Cave Creek, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pray, MT, USA (45.380280, -110.681664)
- Hilmar, CA, USA (37.404415, -120.850128)
- Breckenridge, CO, USA (39.482231, -106.046181)
- Hope, AR, USA (33.669964, -93.590096)
- Trona, CA, USA (35.762409, -117.372719)
- Mojave, CA, USA (35.047752, -118.171585)
- Kelso, CA, USA (35.012363, -115.653625)
- Niland, CA, USA (33.237930, -115.514809)
- Mecca, CA, USA (33.576630, -116.070305)
- Brawley, CA, USA (32.968784, -115.534950)