Centre Court Wimbledon, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.433727, -0.214443.
Centre Court Wimbledon is a tennis court located at All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, 4 Church Rd, Wimbledon Park, London, UK. It was opened in 1922 and renovated in 2009. Known as the most famous tennis court in the world, Centre Court is the main court of The Championships which is the oldest tennis tournament in the world. It has a capacity of 14,979 seats, and a premier box, "the Royal Box" for use British and overseas Royal Families, as well as heads of government, prominent media organisations, etc. The Royal Box has 74 seats and been used since 1922. Nearby attractions include All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club, Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum, and Aorangi Terrace. The 2020 Championships were cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It was the first cancellation of the tournament since World War II. The 2021 Wimbledon Championships will be held between Monday 28 June 2021 and Sunday 11 July 2021.
Where is Centre Court Wimbledon, UK on Map?
Road map of Centre Court Wimbledon, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Centre Court Wimbledon, UK
Centre Court Wimbledon, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Centre Court Wimbledon, UK is 51.433727, and the longitude is -0.214443. Centre Court Wimbledon, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 26' 1.4172'' N and 0° 12' 51.9948'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 26' 1.4172'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 12' 51.9948'' W|
Coordinates of Centre Court Wimbledon, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton, UK (52.590382, -2.130924)
- London Stadium, UK (51.538811, -0.017136)
- Vicarage Road, Watford, UK (51.649906, -0.402061)
- Saint Mary's Stadium, Southampton, UK (50.906052, -1.391692)
- Carrow Road Stadium, Norwich, UK (52.622234, 1.308621)
- Old Trafford, Manchester, UK (53.463493, -2.292279)
- Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK (53.483135, -2.200941)
- King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK (52.620640, -1.142770)
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, UK (51.604252, -0.067007)
- Selhurst Park, London, UK (51.398338, -0.086084)