Châteauguay, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.363209, -73.738533.
Châteauguay is a small city near St.Louis Lake which is in the southern part of the province of Quebec in eastern Canada. It is named after the small river located in the neighborhood. Châteauguay is a small and friendly French speaking community, with the number of residents close to 45 thousand people. The city was established in the middle of the 18th century by French settlers. It received the status of the city in the middle of the 20th century and has been developing as a small center of education and social life. The city is a place where some old buildings can be observed near the new buildings with very interesting and modern design.
Map of Châteauguay, QC, Canada
Châteauguay, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Châteauguay, QC, Canada is 45.363209, and the longitude is -73.738533. Châteauguay, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 21' 47.5524'' N and 73° 44' 18.7188'' W.
Châteauguay, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 21' 47.5524'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 44' 18.7188'' W|
Coordinates of Châteauguay, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Plessisville, QC, Canada (46.216667, -71.783333)
- Pincourt, QC, Canada (45.383331, -73.983330)
- Percé, QC, Canada (48.533333, -64.216667)
- Paspébiac, QC, Canada (48.033333, -65.250000)
- Otterburn Park, QC, Canada (45.533333, -73.216667)
- Notre-Dame-des-Prairies, QC, Canada (46.049999, -73.433334)
- Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot, QC, Canada (45.366669, -73.933334)
- Normandin, QC, Canada (48.833332, -72.533333)
- Nicolet, QC, Canada (46.216667, -72.616669)
- New Richmond, QC, Canada (48.166668, -65.866669)