Mehta, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.288172, 75.407784.
Mehta is one of 3 villages with this name, located in central Punjab, about 14 miles from the city of Barnala. The village is also sometimes called Mehtachawk, in order to differ it from other Mehta named settlements. There are about 1,200 people living in the village, with most of the people employed in commerce, agriculture, or services.
Where is Mehta, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Mehta, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mehta, Punjab, India
Mehta, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mehta, Punjab, India is 30.288172, and the longitude is 75.407784. Mehta, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 17' 17.4192'' N and 75° 24' 28.0224'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 17' 17.4192'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 24' 28.0224'' E|
Coordinates of Mehta, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)