Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.232100, 90.663078.
Chandpur is a small city in central Bangladesh and the capital of the same name district. It is located right on the shores of the Meghna River and is an important river port which plays a role in both passenger and cargo deliveries. There are about 110,000 people living in the city. According to some historic findings, the first settlement was established in the area in the middle of the 18th century.
Where is Chandpur, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Chandpur, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chandpur, Bangladesh
Chandpur, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chandpur, Bangladesh is 23.232100, and the longitude is 90.663078. Chandpur, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 13' 55.5600'' N and 90° 39' 47.0808'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 13' 55.5600'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 39' 47.0808'' E|
Coordinates of Chandpur, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khulna, Bangladesh (22.820000, 89.550003)
- Gazipur, Bangladesh (23.999941, 90.420273)
- Chuadanga, Chuadanga District, Bangladesh (23.643999, 88.855637)
- Sonargaon, Narayangonj, Bangladesh (23.644480, 90.598434)
- Narayanganj, Bangladesh (23.622641, 90.499794)
- Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh (25.744860, 89.275589)
- Saidpur, Bangladesh (25.778522, 88.897377)
- Panchagarh, Bangladesh (26.335377, 88.551697)
- Satkhira, Bangladesh (22.723406, 89.075127)
- Chattogram, Bangladesh (22.341900, 91.815536)