Changji, Xinjiang, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.011185, 87.308228.
Changji is a city and the capital of the same name district in the province of Xinjiang, China. It is a small industrial city with the population close to 390,000 people. The city is famous with its historic city center, with some very old buildings of the Tang dynasty epoch. There is a large university, Chagji University, in the city.
Where is Changji, Xinjiang, China on Map?
Road map of Changji, Xinjiang, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Changji, Xinjiang, China
Changji, Xinjiang, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Changji, Xinjiang, China is 44.011185, and the longitude is 87.308228. Changji, Xinjiang, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 0' 40.2660'' N and 87° 18' 29.6208'' E.
|DMS Lat||44° 0' 40.2660'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 18' 29.6208'' E|
Coordinates of Changji, Xinjiang, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)