Changsha, Hunan, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.228001, 112.939003.
Changsha is a large city and the capital of Hunan, a province in the southern China. It is a very important urban center and a business hub in the whole area, with the population close to 9 million people living there. Changsha is an old settlement established in the 11th century and developing as a commercial hub and military spot. Today, the city is very modern and advanced, with plenty of modern architecture developing right next to old historic pagodas and temples. There is a large number of museums, galleries, parks, small lakes, historic mansions, great restaurants and hotels, markets and shopping centers, theaters, music halls, modern entertainment centers and so on.
Where is Changsha, Hunan, China on Map?
Road map of Changsha, Hunan, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Changsha, Hunan, China
Changsha, Hunan, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Changsha, Hunan, China is 28.228001, and the longitude is 112.939003. Changsha, Hunan, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 13' 40.8036'' N and 112° 56' 20.4108'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 13' 40.8036'' N|
|DMS Long||112° 56' 20.4108'' E|
Coordinates of Changsha, Hunan, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)