Chapin, SC, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.165977, -81.349823.
Chapin is a small town situated about 22 miles north west of Columbia in South Carolina, the USA. It can be found just less than 1 miles away of Lake Murray and is a small residential area in Lexington county. It is named after a local explorer and traveler Martin Chapin. Historically, the town is known for its cotton fields and fabric production which allowed Chapin to flourish during the post-World War I times. The town is a small resort and a small center of sports, with quite successful baseball and football teams. During the last two decades the population of Chapin has been growing quite fast reaching now 15 hundred people. Chapin is a good place to visit and explore the nature surrounding the lake.
Map of Chapin, SC, USA
Chapin, SC, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chapin, SC, USA is 34.165977, and the longitude is -81.349823. Chapin, SC, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 9' 57.5172'' N and 81° 20' 59.3628'' W.
Chapin, SC, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 9' 57.5172'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 20' 59.3628'' W|
Coordinates of Chapin, SC, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)