Chester, PA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.853886, -75.358658.
Chester is a city in Delaware County, the state of Pennsylvania, USA, located on the banks of the Delaware River. It was incorporated in 1682, making it the oldest city in the state. The area was originally inhabited by the Okehockings. The city is famous as the location where William Penn first landed in the Province of Pennsylvania. There are many historical landmarks and points of interest in Chester, such as Chester Courthouse, Delaware County National Bank, Old St. Paul's Church, Commodore Barry Bridge, Subaru Park, and Ethel Waters Park. The city is also home to Widener University. Chester Transportation Center, Interstate 95, U.S. Route 13, and U.S. Route 322 serve the area.
Where is Chester, PA, USA on Map?
Road map of Chester, PA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chester, PA, USA
Chester, PA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chester, PA, USA is 39.853886, and the longitude is -75.358658. Chester, PA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 51' 13.9896'' N and 75° 21' 31.1688'' W.
|DMS Lat||39° 51' 13.9896'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 21' 31.1688'' W|
Coordinates of Chester, PA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)