Chhagalnaiya, Chittagong, Bangladesh
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.038628, 91.518440.
Chhagalnaiya is quite a large municipality and a part of Chittagong division, located in eastern Bangladesh, just a few miles away from its border with India. The town is the headquarters of a small district which includes over 30 small towns and over 60 villages, with the total population close to 155,000 people. The population of the town is close to 23 thousand people. The area has a rich history surrounded with plenty of legends and historic facts. It is an agricultural area with fishing also being very popular occupation.
Where is Chhagalnaiya, Chittagong, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Chhagalnaiya, Chittagong, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chhagalnaiya, Chittagong, Bangladesh
Chhagalnaiya, Chittagong, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chhagalnaiya, Chittagong, Bangladesh is 23.038628, and the longitude is 91.518440. Chhagalnaiya, Chittagong, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 2' 19.0608'' N and 91° 31' 6.3840'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 2' 19.0608'' N|
|DMS Long||91° 31' 6.3840'' E|
Coordinates of Chhagalnaiya, Chittagong, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chandra, Bangladesh (23.148726, 90.663078)
- Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.822350, 90.365417)
- Baraiyarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh (22.895445, 91.533592)
- Dalagram, Bangladesh (25.999601, 89.240723)
- Chhagalnaiya, Chittagong, Bangladesh (23.038628, 91.518440)
- Daudpur, Bangladesh (25.396395, 89.116692)
- Jagannathpur, Upazila, Bangladesh (24.753710, 91.559608)
- Magura, Bangladesh (23.490938, 89.421135)
- Bhatiari, Bangladesh (22.467989, 91.727425)
- Kaliakair, Bangladesh (24.069452, 90.222122)