Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.467989, 91.727425.
Bhatiari is a small resort town in the neighborhood of Chittagong in eastern Bangladesh. It is at the same time a small commercial place situated near Highway N1. There is a famous old mill in the town. There are also some boating facilities used mainly for commercial purposes rather than for entertainment activities. There is a large campus of the University of Chittagong located in the neighborhood.
Where is Bhatiari, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Bhatiari, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bhatiari, Bangladesh
Bhatiari, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhatiari, Bangladesh is 22.467989, and the longitude is 91.727425. Bhatiari, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 28' 4.7604'' N and 91° 43' 38.7300'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 28' 4.7604'' N|
|DMS Long||91° 43' 38.7300'' E|
Coordinates of Bhatiari, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chandra, Bangladesh (23.148726, 90.663078)
- Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.822350, 90.365417)
- Baraiyarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh (22.895445, 91.533592)
- Dalagram, Bangladesh (25.999601, 89.240723)
- Chhagalnaiya, Chittagong, Bangladesh (23.038628, 91.518440)
- Daudpur, Bangladesh (25.396395, 89.116692)
- Jagannathpur, Upazila, Bangladesh (24.753710, 91.559608)
- Magura, Bangladesh (23.490938, 89.421135)
- Bhatiari, Bangladesh (22.467989, 91.727425)
- Kaliakair, Bangladesh (24.069452, 90.222122)