Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.148726, 90.663078.
Chandra is a small town situated in the northern neighborhood of Chandpur in central Bangladesh. The town can be found right on the left bank of the Meghna River and is a small old settlement. It was established by those people who had come to the area to work on a small ferry connecting the banks of the river. In modern times there are about 150 people living in Chandra which is not more than 40 families and about 50 households. Farming and fishing are the main activities of the residents of the village. There is no school but there are two old shrines in Chandra which are considered to be the centers of the local social life.
Map of Chandra, Bangladesh
Chandra, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chandra, Bangladesh is 23.148726, and the longitude is 90.663078. Chandra, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 8' 55.4136'' N and 90° 39' 47.0808'' E.
Chandra, Bangladesh elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Chandra, Bangladesh Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 8' 55.4136'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 39' 47.0808'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Chandra, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chandra, Bangladesh (23.148726, 90.663078)
- Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.822350, 90.365417)
- Baraiyarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh (22.895445, 91.533592)
- Dalagram, Bangladesh (25.999601, 89.240723)
- Chhagalnaiya, Chittagong, Bangladesh (23.038628, 91.518440)
- Daudpur, Bangladesh (25.396395, 89.116692)
- Jagannathpur, Upazila, Bangladesh (24.753710, 91.559608)
- Magura, Bangladesh (23.490938, 89.421135)
- Bhatiari, Bangladesh (22.467989, 91.727425)
- Kaliakair, Bangladesh (24.069452, 90.222122)