Baraiyarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.895445, 91.533592.
Baraiyarhat is a small town in the neighborhood of Feni city in southern Bangladesh, a part of Chittagong district. The town is pretty large and developing, with the current population close to 45,000 people. There are 5 districts in the town, located to the east, south, west, and north of the city center. There is a new hospital and a large college in the town. It is possible to reach the town by bus and by train as well.
Where is Baraiyarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Baraiyarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Baraiyarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh
Baraiyarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baraiyarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh is 22.895445, and the longitude is 91.533592. Baraiyarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 53' 43.6020'' N and 91° 32' 0.9312'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 53' 43.6020'' N|
|DMS Long||91° 32' 0.9312'' E|
Coordinates of Baraiyarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chandra, Bangladesh (23.148726, 90.663078)
- Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.822350, 90.365417)
- Baraiyarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh (22.895445, 91.533592)
- Dalagram, Bangladesh (25.999601, 89.240723)
- Chhagalnaiya, Chittagong, Bangladesh (23.038628, 91.518440)
- Daudpur, Bangladesh (25.396395, 89.116692)
- Jagannathpur, Upazila, Bangladesh (24.753710, 91.559608)
- Magura, Bangladesh (23.490938, 89.421135)
- Bhatiari, Bangladesh (22.467989, 91.727425)
- Kaliakair, Bangladesh (24.069452, 90.222122)