Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.822350, 90.365417.
Mirpur is an outskirts town and a northern neighborhood of Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is situated right between Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport of Dhaka and the city's zoo, as well as bordered by Pallabi to the north. The population of the whole area is slightly exceeding 100,000 people. The town was established about 65 years ago and stared developing very fast as a neighborhood of the capital city just about 30 years ago. There is a large number of tourist attractions and landmarks in Mirpur. In addition to the zoo, those include a large stadium and cricket facilities, the National Botanical Gardens of Bangladesh, the old buildings of the local educational establishments, etc.
Where is Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh is 23.822350, and the longitude is 90.365417. Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 49' 20.4600'' N and 90° 21' 55.5012'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 49' 20.4600'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 21' 55.5012'' E|
Coordinates of Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chandra, Bangladesh (23.148726, 90.663078)
- Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.822350, 90.365417)
- Baraiyarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh (22.895445, 91.533592)
- Dalagram, Bangladesh (25.999601, 89.240723)
- Chhagalnaiya, Chittagong, Bangladesh (23.038628, 91.518440)
- Daudpur, Bangladesh (25.396395, 89.116692)
- Jagannathpur, Upazila, Bangladesh (24.753710, 91.559608)
- Magura, Bangladesh (23.490938, 89.421135)
- Bhatiari, Bangladesh (22.467989, 91.727425)
- Kaliakair, Bangladesh (24.069452, 90.222122)
No comments written yet.