Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.999601, 89.240723.
Dalagram is a large town in northern Bangladesh, situated about 70 miles north of the city of Rangpur. There are about 27 thousand people living in the town, but the population density is quite low in the area. The climate is pretty humid, making the area excellent for agriculture and various crops cultivation.
Where is Dalagram, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Dalagram, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dalagram, Bangladesh
Dalagram, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dalagram, Bangladesh is 25.999601, and the longitude is 89.240723. Dalagram, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 59' 58.5636'' N and 89° 14' 26.6028'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 59' 58.5636'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 14' 26.6028'' E|
Coordinates of Dalagram, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chandra, Bangladesh (23.148726, 90.663078)
- Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.822350, 90.365417)
- Baraiyarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh (22.895445, 91.533592)
- Dalagram, Bangladesh (25.999601, 89.240723)
- Chhagalnaiya, Chittagong, Bangladesh (23.038628, 91.518440)
- Daudpur, Bangladesh (25.396395, 89.116692)
- Jagannathpur, Upazila, Bangladesh (24.753710, 91.559608)
- Magura, Bangladesh (23.490938, 89.421135)
- Bhatiari, Bangladesh (22.467989, 91.727425)
- Kaliakair, Bangladesh (24.069452, 90.222122)