Forli, Forlì-Cesena, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.233334, 12.050000.
Forli is a community and one of the largest cites in the province of Forlì-Cesena and the region of Emilia-Romagna, in northern Italy. It is an old city established near a popular commercial road of the Ancient Roman Empire, Via Aemilia. Since the city has an important strategic location, it used to be a part of various empires who wanted to control the coast of the Adriatic Sea. Today, Forli is a center of transport, industry (machinery, consumer goods, etc.), agriculture, as well as education and culture. The main landmarks of the city include the old cathedrals and churches, palaces and galleries, beautiful squares and streets of the city, as well as its parks and gardens which can be found in plenty in the city center. Forli is a home to a small campus of the University of Bologna.
Where is Forli, Forlì-Cesena, Italy on Map?
Road map of Forli, Forlì-Cesena, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Forli, Forlì-Cesena, Italy
Forli, Forlì-Cesena, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Forli, Forlì-Cesena, Italy is 44.233334, and the longitude is 12.050000. Forli, Forlì-Cesena, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 14' 0.0024'' N and 12° 3' 0.0000'' E.
Forli, Forlì-Cesena, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 14' 0.0024'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 3' 0.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Forli, Forlì-Cesena, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)