Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.341900, 91.815536.
One of the largest cities in Bangladesh and one of fastest growing cities in the world, Chittagong is one of the most important seaports and transportation centers of southern Bangladesh. It is an industrial and business hub, the city where a great number of the largest and the oldest business companies and enterprises of Bangladesh like the S. Alam Group of Industries, the Jamuna Oil Company, the T. K. Group of Industries, and others are located. People living in the region have an interesting culture, a distinctive local dialect and a great influence on Bengali literature.
Where is Chittagong, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Chittagong, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chittagong, Bangladesh
Chittagong, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chittagong, Bangladesh is 22.341900, and the longitude is 91.815536. Chittagong, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 20' 30.8400'' N and 91° 48' 55.9296'' E.
Chittagong, Bangladesh Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 20' 30.8400'' N|
|DMS Long||91° 48' 55.9296'' E|
Coordinates of Chittagong, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khulna, Bangladesh (22.820000, 89.550003)
- Gazipur, Bangladesh (23.999941, 90.420273)
- Chuadanga, Chuadanga District, Bangladesh (23.643999, 88.855637)
- Sonargaon, Narayangonj, Bangladesh (23.644480, 90.598434)
- Narayanganj, Bangladesh (23.622641, 90.499794)
- Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh (25.744860, 89.275589)
- Saidpur, Bangladesh (25.778522, 88.897377)
- Panchagarh, Bangladesh (26.335377, 88.551697)
- Satkhira, Bangladesh (22.723406, 89.075127)
- Chittagong, Bangladesh (22.341900, 91.815536)