Pabna, Rajshahi, Bangladesh
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.006355, 89.249298.
A small city in the district of Rajshahi in central Bangladesh, Pabna has the population slightly exceeding 220,000 people. The city is situated near Padma river, in a zone with quiet humid but soft climate, and local unique culture makes Pabna a popular tourist spot, with thousands of tourists visiting the city every year. There are mosques and temples, parks and beautiful boulevards, museums (like Rassundari Devi museum. etc) and numerous natural landmarks make the city a great resort and tourist destination.
Where is Pabna, Rajshahi, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Pabna, Rajshahi, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pabna, Rajshahi, Bangladesh
Pabna, Rajshahi, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pabna, Rajshahi, Bangladesh is 24.006355, and the longitude is 89.249298. Pabna, Rajshahi, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 0' 22.8780'' N and 89° 14' 57.4728'' E.
Pabna, Rajshahi, Bangladesh Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 0' 22.8780'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 14' 57.4728'' E|
Coordinates of Pabna, Rajshahi, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khulna, Bangladesh (22.820000, 89.550003)
- Gazipur, Bangladesh (23.999941, 90.420273)
- Chuadanga, Chuadanga District, Bangladesh (23.643999, 88.855637)
- Sonargaon, Narayangonj, Bangladesh (23.644480, 90.598434)
- Narayanganj, Bangladesh (23.622641, 90.499794)
- Rangpur, Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh (25.744860, 89.275589)
- Saidpur, Bangladesh (25.778522, 88.897377)
- Panchagarh, Bangladesh (26.335377, 88.551697)
- Satkhira, Bangladesh (22.723406, 89.075127)
- Chittagong, Bangladesh (22.341900, 91.815536)