Chotian, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.290569, 74.729317.
A very small settlement in central Punjab, Chotian has the population close to 850 people. It is located in thriving agricultural zone, with plenty of fields and small farms. Despite a kind of remote location of the village, local society is very active and during the season of traditional religious holidays there are always guests in the village.
Where is Chotian, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Chotian, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chotian, Punjab, India
Chotian, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chotian, Punjab, India is 30.290569, and the longitude is 74.729317. Chotian, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 17' 26.0484'' N and 74° 43' 45.5412'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 17' 26.0484'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 43' 45.5412'' E|
Coordinates of Chotian, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)