Circle, AK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 65.825554, -144.060562.
Situated on the right bank of the Yukon River, Circle is a town in the Yukon-Koyukuk region of the state, which is in north western USA. It can be found about 160 miles north east of the city of Fairbanks and is a settlement of former miners and their families. It was established about 140 years ago by those who arrived to the area to look for gold, and it is said that in the early times, the population of Circle was close to 700 people. However, in the beginning of the 20th century it started decreasing and currently no more than 100 people are living in the town.
Map of Circle, AK, USA
Circle, AK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Circle, AK, USA is 65.825554, and the longitude is -144.060562. Circle, AK, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 65° 49' 31.9944'' N and 144° 3' 38.0232'' W.
Circle, AK, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||65° 49' 31.9944'' N|
|DMS Long||144° 3' 38.0232'' W|
Coordinates of Circle, AK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)