Clarksville, TN, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.531273, -87.353775.
Situated on the shores of the Cumberland river, the city of Clarksville is situated in northern Tennessee, USA, right near the border between Tennessee and Kentucky. Clarksville is among the largest cities in the state, with the population close to 135,000 people. It is a home to Austin Peay State University which is a large university, with the number of students close to 10,000 people and the number of staff close to 550 educators. Thus, Clarksville is a small educational center, as well as a transport spot, with a few important highways like Interstate 24 passing by the city. In the mid 2000s, Clarksville was mentioned among the top 10 cities in the US offering the best kind of creative jobs.
Map of Clarksville, TN, USA
Clarksville, TN, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Clarksville, TN, USA is 36.531273, and the longitude is -87.353775. Clarksville, TN, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 31' 52.5828'' N and 87° 21' 13.5900'' W.
Clarksville, TN, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Clarksville, TN, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 31' 52.5828'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 21' 13.5900'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Clarksville, TN, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Genesee, CA, USA (40.043056, -120.753891)
- Effingham, IL, USA (39.120834, -88.545830)
- Saint Cloud, FL, USA (28.230556, -81.285278)
- Marcus Hook, PA, USA (39.823029, -75.414413)
- Pray, MT, USA (45.380280, -110.681664)
- Hilmar, CA, USA (37.404415, -120.850128)
- Breckenridge, CO, USA (39.482231, -106.046181)
- Hope, AR, USA (33.669964, -93.590096)
- Trona, CA, USA (35.762409, -117.372719)
- Mojave, CA, USA (35.047752, -118.171585)